Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Experience with Las Tres Locitas!!! Alejandra, Millie and Lilly


Las Tres Locitas...I don't think we got any sleep in the 10 days they stayed with us!!

Alejandra, from Santa Fe, getting ready to leave for Peru. I have no idea what I am doing here!

Lilly, a missioanry from the Villa who has just left for her mission in Brazil


Playing in the rain! When it rains during the summer here, the kids are always outside playing...they LOVE the rain.

Doña Beti teaching us how to make empañadas

Littie and me; She's always running up to me and saying 'Brooke! Te quierro!!' It's pretty much precious

Millie & Francisco dressed up as clowns for Baby Rodrigo's 1st Bday. In the Villa, the families go all out for their child's 1st Birthday. After their first, they don't really celebrate birthdays as much.

No comments: