Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008

My FAVORITE peeps: Mabel and Jose Louis. Mabel teaches Vero and I how to cook and Jose Louis is Mr. Fix It...we make a great team...hehe!!!!


Meet Shirkan...the world's BIGGEST puppy!!!


The Christmas cards I made for some of our closest friends....It's the thought that counts!!! :)


Estella and Juan...7 kids later and they still have it goin on...looove it


You won't believe me, but here's proof. On Christmas Eve, it's a tradition to set off fireworks at 12am for Jesus. However, it's the kids who do it! There were kids everywhere running around like crazy people with matches and fireworks...let's just say our Guardian Angels were working overtime this night!



However, these 2 couples stole the show! This was them dancing to '50s American rock n roll!!!


The dancing! Old, young, talent or no talent...we all were dancing away...so fun


Being ever so politically correct!!! Imitating our Chinese friend, Denis!!! lol


Vero, Isa and a friend


Pedro, a dear friend of ours


He totally stole food from me...and I was hungry!! haha


The whole gang!


The Nieve Family who welcomed us ALL into their homes to celebrate Christmas Eve...and it was a FEAST!!!! We danced and laughed until 3am. It's really cool..because in the Villa, they do a countdown to Christmas, just like we do for New Year's...I was loving it.


Our Christmas PIG!!! Orlando was soooo proud!!


The sky on Christmas Eve...glorious


My dear friend, Andrea and her daughter Jimena

My 3 Little Angels: Jimena, their friend and Carolina


Rejoice! Rejoice! Emanuel!


Check out the little shepherd trying to get a sneak peak at Jesus...soooo cute!


Adoring Baby Jesus (who was totally screaming the whole time!! lol)


Maria & Jose


No comments: