Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Formation with Silvana and Francisco & Random Community Pics

Salud a amistad!
Park of Amor...en route to take Sil to the train

Bye Sil and Petiso :(


Provecho!

The Final Supper with our Cordoba Formation Group friends. They cooked us a traditional meal of milanesa, papas fritas and of course pan dulce!!


Yes...I had lice!!! What a true friend...Karina is here taking them out for me!!! hahaha...All better now :)

A care package from my Aunt Debby!!!! DELICIOUS!!! I ate everything in one week...well, maybe 2...THANK YOU AUNT DEBBY!!!!!!!!!

Sil and me picked some flowers from our neighbors for some beautiful decorations!!!

Goooooood morning...like a puppy who hasn't opened it's eyes yet...yes, that's all of us in the morning

Francisco cutting Denis's hair...we were in hysterics laughing because Denis totally looks like a legit Chino in this pic!!!!

The Gang after Sat am Mass in our chapel

No comments: